Re: gcc don't allow commas between clauses for openmp

On 12/17/07 02:27, Lijuan Hai wrote:
gcc-4.3-20070912 doesn't allow commas between clauses. Details given following. I have just scanned c-parser.c and found we could change c_parser_omp_clause_name () to enable it.

Thanks for the report. Jakub submitted a patch to fix this problem which I recently approved. It should be available in 4.3 and the 4.2 branch (if backported).

before making any changes on it myself. "openmp implementation in gcc" in GCC SUMMIT 2006 seems not covering the details, e.g. what kind of features gcc doesn't presently support for openmp. Thanks,

GCC should support the whole OpenMP 2.5 standard. Support for 3.0 is being implemented by Jakub. Anything not supported is considered a bug and we'd ask you to submit it to bugzilla. Thanks.

Diego.