Re: Ada ACATS Failures on SVN Trunk

Laurent GUERBY wrote:
On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 13:41 -0600, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Laurent GUERBY wrote:
ACATS is clean (0 FAIL) on trunk for x86. CXF3A03 is the
only FAIL for hppa-linux. c41328a is the only FAIL for powerpc64-linux.
cxb3014/16 are the only FAIL on ia64-linux.

You'll quickly find up to date ACATS results here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2007-12/

Thanks Laurent. Those look much better than what I
am getting.

Could this be related to PR34400?

34400 is about slow compile but not about wrong code so I doubt it's the issue. Could you send me privately the compressed log of the ACATS run?

Sure.
How are the other language part of the GCC testsuite doing on the
target?

We have never figured out how to run them linking
with RTEMS. :(  The last time I tried passing the extra
arguments resulted in the gcc driver core dumping.
It is on my long term wish list.

RTEMS itself was compiled with it and I don't see any
of our tests failing.  Doesn't prove perfection but not
grossly broken.
Laurent

PS: I'll be travelling and be mostly offline this week-end.

Be safe.

--joel