Problem with ARM_DOUBLEWORD_ALIGN on ARM

When that option is enabled, STACK_BOUNDARY is set to 64.

But when you look at arm_expand_prologue, it appears that very little
effort is made to respect that alignment.  Three specific cases I see
are the IS_NESTED case of pushing ip_rtx and, the lack of checking the
size of args_to_push, and no attempt to ensure that an even number of
registers are saved.  But there may well be other cases I haven't found.

I'm not familiar with the ABI of that machine to know how these should
be changed.  Does anybody who knows the ABI know how to fix this?