Has anyone idea/plans for GCC-4.4? No such roadmap, I not idea.

1. Have you many plans "ToDo" for GCC-4.4? Where are there "ToDo" for GCC-4.4?
    Where are there postings of plans wanted by the GCC's developers?
I like read it.
    How can we post ideas, plans (with/wout reputations/dislikes to
understand), ...?

2. What is the current roadmap's status when we've in GCC-4.3's stage3?
    No such roadmap/estimated-timeline of future GCC's development exists.

3. Will have it the same skeleton of stages like GCC-4.3/4.2? Or
totally different?
    Will have it more simple stages? Or less?

4. Are there more ideas of improvements in compile/run time for GCC-4.4?

5. Can GCC-4.4 cooperate with socket agents made by optimizing lisp compilers
    like "CMU Lisp" or "SBCL (Steel Bank Common Lisp)" for the computation
    of some stages like the RTL's stage?
    (  i've seen that lisp code compiled with SBCL was faster than C,
       e.g. Mandelbrot, 0.163 s in lisp vs 2.09 s in C,
       http://paulbuchheit.blogspot.com/2007/06/java-is-faster-than-c.html   )

6. What more __attributes__, features, properties, targets, etc. can be added?
    I've not idea, but i believe in multicores capabilites of GCC,
acknowledge of
    thread-safe, atomicity of certain operations used in parallelism, etc.

I've not more questions now, thanks.

Sincerely, J.C. Pizarro