Re: Progress on GCC plugins ?

On Nov 7, 2007, at 9:28 AM, Robert Dewar wrote:
Tom Tromey wrote:

First, aren't we already in this situation?  There are at least 2
compilers out there that re-use parts of GCC by serializing trees and
then reading them into a different back end.

It's not obvious to me that this is consistent with the GPL .. interesting issue ...

Assuming these projects are "linking" it in, it just means the resulting compiler is also be GPL. That seems consistent.

-Chris