This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Any Ada changes for GCC 4.3?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Britt Snodgrass <britt dot snodgrass at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>, Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at act-europe dot fr>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:46:55 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Any Ada changes for GCC 4.3?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Britt Snodgrass wrote:
> I've noticed that the GCC changes pages
> (http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.2/changes.html and
> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/changes.html ) are not usually updated for
> Ada and/or GNAT. It anyone designated as a maintainer for this?
Yes, Geert, Robert, and Arnaud (Cc:ed) are listed as maintainers of
the Ada frontend in GCC and regularily update the code and fix bugs,
together with several colleagues of theirs.
It would be good to have more documentation on the changes we get on
the Ada front, and I hope one of our maintainers will find the time
to do so.