This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC PING^2] INSN attribute to enable/disable alternatives
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <Andreas dot Krebbel at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, iant at google dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:26:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC PING^2] INSN attribute to enable/disable alternatives
- References: <20071030083407.GA5494@homer.boeblingen.de.ibm.com>
On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 09:34:07AM +0100, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> Hi Ian,
> have you had time to look at this? Or does anyone else like to
I have no opinion on the attribute functions which took an alternative
parameter. But the enabled alternative seems like a reasonable
addition; ARM has the same problem.