This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is gcc thread-unsafe?
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Schwartz <davids at webmaster dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:28:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Is gcc thread-unsafe?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <MDEHLPKNGKAHNMBLJOLKCELIHMAC.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 10:20:34AM +0000, Andrew Haley wrote:
> That's what the proposed standard language says, kinda-sorta. There's
> an informal description at
> Anyway, we have fixed this bug and are committing it to all open gcc
> branches. Credit to Ian Taylor for writing the patch.
To be precise, it was fixed in one of the optimization passes, there
are still others (e.g. loop invariant motion).