Re: ARM testsuite failures

* FX Coudert <fxcoudert@gmail.com> [2007-10-30 09:04]:
> Can you reduce one of these failures to a short example and file a
> PR (and CC me)?

PR33947

A simple:

program main
end program main

is enough to trigger it.  Note that this doesn't happen with 4.1 and
4.2.

> Is there something target-specific we should know about arm that
> could explain that kind of warnings?

I don't know.

> > | Error: Shapes for operands at (1) and (2) are not conformable
> That can't be a "test for excess error". This is perfectly normal:
> we are checking that an error is emitted and, apparently, it is. Are
> you sure this is what is failing?

You're right - I misread the error.  The test that is looking for
the error passes, but at the same time the testcase fails with "test
for excess error" because of the warnings mentioned above.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/