Re: GCC 4.3 release schedule

Andrew MacLeod wrote:
But yes, Id still be in favour of trying this or anything else which might help. Cut a release branch, and simply refuse to open stage 1 until we release.

I think I prefer Richard's suggestion of not branching until we're ready to make the .0 release. The effect should be the same except that people don't have to deal with checking patches in on the branch vs. the trunk until after 4.3.0 goes out.

Jason