This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Would you like to give me advice about how to compile gcc?
- From: "Jonathan Wakely" <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: L.Yan <g_lqyan at stu dot edu dot cn>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:06:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Would you like to give me advice about how to compile gcc?
- References: <1193485776.31180.2.camel@EMBED>
On 27/10/2007, L.Yan <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I want to build the source of gcc and make '-msoft-float' available. But
> I don't know how to build the source code. I just do it as the following
this list is for discussing the development of gcc. To get help
building and using gcc please send questions to the gcc-help mailing