This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RTL/VCG inconsistency (the check_match.7758 case)
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Sunzir Deepur" <sunzird at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:43:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: RTL/VCG inconsistency (the check_match.7758 case)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/24/07, Sunzir Deepur <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Any idea on why this inconsistency happen and how to solve it
> (probably the VCG dumper should somehow use "check_match.7758" as the base
> of the function name and not "check_match") ?
Feel free to offer patches to fix this inconsistency. The VCG dumper
is not heavily used, so you won't find many folks interested in it.