Re: -fno-tree-cselim not working?

On 10/25/07, Samuel Tardieu <sam@rfc1149.net> wrote:
> Is there any way to turn it off (other than using -O0) (see current
> thread-safeness discussion)?

 -fno-if-conversion -fno-if-conversion2

> It looks like this particular optimization is duplicated, as the comment
> in tree-ssa-phiopt.c exactly describes what happens here:

Yes it is duplicated.  And it is not a new problem, if conversion has
been with GCC since the 2.95 days so I don't understand why it is only
being brought up now (except threading programming is becoming more
popular).  And really I still say these are thread safe, just not the
way you think of them being thread safe.

-- Pinski