This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: license for libgcc source files
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: iant at google dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:06:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: license for libgcc source files
- References: <1193269315.16069.3.camel@localhost>
>>>>> Ben Elliston writes:
Ben> I see that the source files compiled into libgcc are still licensed
Ben> under GPLv2+exception and that these have not yet been converted to
Ben> GPLv3 of any description.
Ben> What is the status of this? Is it okay to submit new source files (to
Ben> be compiled into libgcc), under the same terms as the existing libgcc
Ben> source files?
This is as directed by the FSF until new exception language for
GPLv3 is drafted. This work is underway.