This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
license for libgcc source files
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: iant at google dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:41:55 +1000
- Subject: license for libgcc source files
I see that the source files compiled into libgcc are still licensed
under GPLv2+exception and that these have not yet been converted to
GPLv3 of any description.
What is the status of this? Is it okay to submit new source files (to
be compiled into libgcc), under the same terms as the existing libgcc
Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Australia Development Lab, IBM