This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.1.1 unwind support for arm-none-linux-gnueabi
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Franklin <franklin at goodhorse dot idv dot tw>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:38:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.1.1 unwind support for arm-none-linux-gnueabi
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 09:54:55AM +0800, Franklin wrote:
> Hi, list.
> Right now I'm building new toolchain using old one provided by our vendor. I
> have built binutils and gcc-4.1.1 successfully. However while building
> glibc-2.4 it always told me:
> running configure fragment for nptl/sysdeps/pthread
> checking for forced unwind support... no
> configure: error: forced unwind support is required
I suspect you are not using the ports repository, or have otherwise
not got an adequate glibc configuration. Try the latest release of
glibc and be sure to include ports in --enable-add-ons.
> I saw that gcc could be built with unwind support, but default turned off.
LIBUNWIND is not related to this error message.