Re: From SSA back to GIMPLE.

Dear Mr. Pizzaro,

> Is not it easy to write 3 stages GENERIC->GIMPLE->RTL instead of 5 stages?
>
> Is meaningful the optimization of the complex bi-transformation
> GIMPLE->SSA->GIMPLE?
>
> Is more powerful GENERIC->GIMPLE->RTL + "trial-and-error" local optimization?
>
>    Sincerely, J.C. Pizarro

everyone else here is too polite to tell it to you, but could you please
shut up, until:

-- you learn at least basics of English grammar (so that we can actually
   understand what you are saying), and
-- at least something about gcc and compilers in general (so that what
   you say makes some sense)?

While I was mildly annoyed by your previous "contributions" to the
discussion in the gcc mailing list, I could tolerate those.  But
answering a seriously ment question of a beginner by this confusing
and completely irrelevant drivel is another thing.

Sincerely,

Zdenek Dvorak