This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Safe optimization flags for x86 processors.
- From: "Manuel López-Ibáñez" <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: numpszi <kuscsikp at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:16:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Safe optimization flags for x86 processors.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 22/10/2007, numpszi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I don't want to spam, but i have an interesting program.
> It is on the http://procbench.sourceforge.net/
> It is only for linux, with pb_gcc (or pb_g++) you can execute,
> and compile programs with the best optimization flags. It helps
> me a lot! (But, sometimes it doesn't generates the best flags)
People in gcc-help may also be interested in this. I have added it to the Wiki: