This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in C++ FE?
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Rene Buergel" <rbuergel at htwm dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:33:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bug in C++ FE?
- References: <471BFF73.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/21/07, Rene Buergel <email@example.com> wrote:
> When i'm trying to compile the following Code:
> method = &X<T>::some_func<int>;
You forgot the template keyword as X<T> is dependent :
method = &X<T>::template some_func<int>;
There is a defect report against the C++ standard about X<T> being
dependent inside the class itself.