This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Optimizing for code size: new PR about issues with code hoisting
- From: Chris Lattner <clattner at apple dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Jeffrey Law <law at redhat dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:24:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: Optimizing for code size: new PR about issues with code hoisting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 20, 2007, at 4:48 AM, Steven Bosscher wrote:
I hope the list is useful for someone who wishes to improve GCC's
optimizations for code size.
Is there a meta bug for code size optimizations? If not, that would
be a good way to centralize the various ideas you have.