This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada standard elaboration order
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: meudecc at itcarlow dot ie
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:28:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada standard elaboration order
- References: <4718C594.email@example.com>
* Christophe Meudec:
> So how can the body of system.soft_links be elaborated prior to the
> body of ada.exceptions since it is dependent on it?
The standard library is not subject to the elaboration rules of the
language. It's not written in standard Ada, either.