indirect memory op in SSA

Hi!

i am trying to implement the SSA form, inspirated in GCC way. I have
found problems in processing indirect memory operations like arrays,
structures and pointers.
My questions are: are nodes STRUCT_FIELD_TAG, NAME_MEMORY_TAG,
SYMBOL_MEMORY_TAG used for that purpose? and, where i can find
documentation about their use within the translation process to SSA?

Thanks.