This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
indirect memory op in SSA
- From: "Fran Baena" <franbaena at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:44:08 +0200
- Subject: indirect memory op in SSA
- References: <email@example.com>
i am trying to implement the SSA form, inspirated in GCC way. I have
found problems in processing indirect memory operations like arrays,
structures and pointers.
My questions are: are nodes STRUCT_FIELD_TAG, NAME_MEMORY_TAG,
SYMBOL_MEMORY_TAG used for that purpose? and, where i can find
documentation about their use within the translation process to SSA?