Re: Warning: `z' is used uninitialized in this function

Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
On 11/10/2007, Roberto Bagnara <bagnara@cs.unipr.it> wrote:
Just to make sure before I submit a bug report: when GCC says that
a certain variable _is_ (as opposed to _may be_) used uninitialized
in this function, it means that it has proved that the variable
is indeed used uninitialized, right?

Did you open a PR? I cannot find it.

Not yet. I wanted to try to reduce my testcase, but I am currently snowed under other commitments. If you think it is acceptable, I could file a PR with the unreduced testcase and try to reduce it at a later stage. All the best,

Roberto

--
Prof. Roberto Bagnara
Computer Science Group