This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with optimization passes management
- From: Wolfgang Gellerich <gellerich at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:26:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with optimization passes management
> On 10/10/07, Wolfgang Gellerich <email@example.com> wrote:
> > There is a conflict between the command line switches that turn
> off individual
> > optimization steps and their preconditions. Compiling a "hello
> world" with the
> > following options:
> This one issue is know, it was reported as PR 33092.
Sorry for the duplicate!