This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with optimization passes management
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Wolfgang Gellerich" <gellerich at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 02:15:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem with optimization passes management
- References: <470C9562.mailFKQ118S0I@de.ibm.com>
On 10/10/07, Wolfgang Gellerich <email@example.com> wrote:
> There is a conflict between the command line switches that turn off individual
> optimization steps and their preconditions. Compiling a "hello world" with the
> following options:
This one issue is know, it was reported as PR 33092.