Re: MetaHTML and the GCC web site

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> As others noted, MetaHTML can be made to work on a current GNU/Linux
> system, and while this probably will not be our long term strategy, I
> am trying to brush up my scripts/patches that will allow for this more
> easily and then share this with you and this list.

Here we go.  The first attachment (metahtml-fixsrc) contains a description
of how to build the beast which I recreated on an old SUSE Linux 10.0 box
now.  I am explicitly not making any claims about prettiness, neither of
the solution let alone my Perl foo, but it works. ;-)

Gerald

PS: Real fixes for the four hacks described to make it compile welcome...