This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to run testsuite without building a complier
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: Mohamed Shafi <shafitvm at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 23:36:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: How to run testsuite without building a complier
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Mohamed Shafi wrote:
> I want to know whether its possible to run the gcc testsuite without
> actually building the complier.
> I have the dejagnu framework, compiler executables and i have the gcc
> test suite. So is it possible to run the testsuite without building
> the complier?
Use the contrib/test_installed script.