This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Downloading GCC
- From: "Dennis Clarke" <dclarke at blastwave dot org>
- To: "psheeha2" <psheeha2 at mail dot rochester dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:06:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Downloading GCC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> How do I go about downloading GCC. Which files do I need to download and
> can I run a .tar file. Thanks for the help.
I'll try to help you here.
One of the big problems with the open source world is that it can be tough
to get started when you don't know .. much of anything about it.
So then .. what OS are you running there ?
oh .. also we may need to go to a different mailist.