This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -pthread support
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Maggie <M dot Yi at ed dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 03 Oct 2007 17:31:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: -pthread support
- References: <4703E794.email@example.com>
Maggie <M.Yi@ed.ac.uk> writes:
> I try to generate cross-compiler to support -pthread in command line
> with gcc-4.1.1. I build my compiler using the following configuration.
> ./configure --enable-threads=posix --target=our-cpu
> After I generate cc1, it doesn't support -pthread command, could
> anyone give me some advice?
This question is appropriate for firstname.lastname@example.org, not for
email@example.com. Please send any follow-ups to gcc-help. Thanks.
-pthread is an option for gcc, not for cc1. If you are running gcc,
then please send (to gcc-help) the exact command line you are running
and exactly what you see. Please also specify the target you are