Re: -pthread support

Maggie <M.Yi@ed.ac.uk> writes:

> I try to generate cross-compiler to support -pthread in command line
> with gcc-4.1.1. I build my compiler using the following configuration.
>
> ./configure --enable-threads=posix --target=our-cpu
>
> After I generate cc1, it doesn't support -pthread command, could
> anyone give me some advice?

This question is appropriate for gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, not for
gcc@gcc.gnu.org.  Please send any follow-ups to gcc-help.  Thanks.

-pthread is an option for gcc, not for cc1.  If you are running gcc,
then please send (to gcc-help) the exact command line you are running
and exactly what you see.  Please also specify the target you are
using.

Ian