Re: testsuite for libgomp and so on...

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 12:54 +0800, Zhang Xiaoping wrote:

>        There are testsuites for libgomp and libmudflap, but there
> isn't any  testsuite for libcpp, libdecnumber, libiberty, and libssp.

There is a testsuite for libiberty, but it is small.  It mainly tests
the C++ demangler.

There is a testsuite for libdecnumber, too -- it's called "decTest".  It
has some 34,000 tests and takes a long time to run.  We run this via the
GCC testsuite (dectest.exp), but it is disabled by default because it
adds so much time to a typical testsuite run.  I run it manually from
time to time to spot any failures.

libcpp has a testsuite of sorts, GCC's testsuite. ;-)

Cheers, Ben