Re: GCC spec posting on AMD Barcelona

Robert Dewar wrote:

> Can't we remove this kind of message to some advocacy list. It is really
> just noise on the gcc development list.

When I berate the likes of Sun for not contributing, it would be
hypocritical not to welcome and encourage enthusiastic support from
others. The politics are unfortunately as important as the development
details in this game, if we want a strong and vital toolchain
development community.

But rest assured that I am sensitive to the purpose of the list and I
promise; no more off-topic posts from me for at least a couple of months :)

Regards,

Andrew Walrond