This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Seongbae Park (ëìë, ææ å) <seongbae dot park at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:20:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- References: <46DE1713.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 19:40 -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Are there Stage 1 or Stage 2 patches in need of review? I'll do my best
> to either (a) convince someone to review them, or (b) review them myself.
It has only been four days since I posted the patch, but I am
waiting for a review of the new interference graph representation:
In addition to the powerpc64-linux bootstrap and regtesting I
did, Seongbae bootstrapped and regtested this on x86_64 with
no regressions as well as running it on SPEC with no runtime
or compile time regressions.