This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:33:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- References: <46DE1713.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 07:40:19PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> We are closing in on Stage 3, previously announced for September 10th.
> At this point, I'm not aware of any reason to delay that date. Are
> there any Stage 2 patches that people don't think will be submitted by
> that point?
> Are there Stage 1 or Stage 2 patches in need of review? I'll do my best
> to either (a) convince someone to review them, or (b) review them myself.
I have a bunch of tiny patches, nevertheless all Stage 2 material, as
they add new features:
__artificial__ attribute (except the builtins.c hunk which is addressed
__builtin_va_arg_pack_len () addition:
redundant zero store elimination optimization (simplistic version,
but nevertheless is able to trigger many times during gcc bootstrap):
diagnostic changes to print virtual call stack:
__error_decl__ and __warning_decl__ attributes: