This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- From: Martin Jambor <jamborm at matfyz dot cz>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 16:49:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- References: <46DE1713.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 07:40:19PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> We are closing in on Stage 3, previously announced for September 10th.
> At this point, I'm not aware of any reason to delay that date. Are
> there any Stage 2 patches that people don't think will be submitted by
> that point?
> Are there Stage 1 or Stage 2 patches in need of review? I'll do my best
> to either (a) convince someone to review them, or (b) review them myself.
Well, there's mine :-) Specifically, its the "Switch initializations
Jakub Jelinek had a few comments and I changed the patch according to
them. After that, nothing much happened. If any maintainer likes the
patch, please commit it as I do not have write access to svn. OTOH, if
there are any further concerns, please let me know.
Sorry for a late reply, I lagged behind the mailing list for a few