This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- From: "Sebastian Pop" <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:38:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- References: <46DE1713.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/4/07, Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> wrote:
> We are closing in on Stage 3, previously announced for September 10th.
> At this point, I'm not aware of any reason to delay that date. Are
> there any Stage 2 patches that people don't think will be submitted by
> that point?
I still plan to submit the loop distribution pass.