This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- From: "Manuel López-Ibáñez" <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Chao-ying Fu" <fu at mips dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 10:18:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- References: <46DE1713.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 05/09/07, Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> wrote:
> We are closing in on Stage 3, previously announced for September 10th.
> At this point, I'm not aware of any reason to delay that date. Are
> there any Stage 2 patches that people don't think will be submitted by
> that point?
> Are there Stage 1 or Stage 2 patches in need of review? I'll do my best
> to either (a) convince someone to review them, or (b) review them myself.
The patches to make the new -Wconversion work with decimal float types
are still pending review.
Unfortunately, even if I could skip sleep for one night to get some
extra time, I won't have the means needed to test them, update them to
current trunk or commit them before Sep 10th. Perhaps in two or three
weeks I could...
By the way, have the patches for FixedPointArithmetic added
Wconversion support? I guess that will make the patches above to not
apply cleanly anymore.