This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 10:29:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)
- References: <46DE1713.email@example.com>
On 9/5/07, Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> We are closing in on Stage 3, previously announced for September 10th.
> At this point, I'm not aware of any reason to delay that date. Are
> there any Stage 2 patches that people don't think will be submitted by
> that point?
> Are there Stage 1 or Stage 2 patches in need of review? I'll do my best
> to either (a) convince someone to review them, or (b) review them myself.
for example, which is not suitable for stage3.