This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Should gcc/DEV-PHASE in gcc 4.2 branch be updated?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:15:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: Should gcc/DEV-PHASE in gcc 4.2 branch be updated?
- References: <20070730000433.GA32106@lucon.org>
H.J. Lu wrote:
> According to gcc/ChangeLog, gcc 4.2.1 was released on 2007-07-19.
> Shouldn't gcc/DEV-PHASE in gcc 4.2 branch be marked as prerelease?
I've now updated BASE-VER and DEV-PHASE.
Good catch, thanks!
(650) 331-3385 x713