This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Refactoring tool
- From: "Rafael Espindola" <espindola at google dot com>
- To: "Patrick Flannery" <foster_flannery at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:28:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: Refactoring tool
- References: <email@example.com>
> Having spent some time looking at the code for gcc it seems reasonably easy(with some suggestions) to traverse the tree generated and
> write the relevant information to a file. Any suggestions or pointers to related work would be much appreciated.
For C and C++, it might be easier to use a stand alone parser.
Depending on what you want, these might be sufficient:
Rafael Avila de Espindola
Google Ireland Ltd.
Registered in Dublin, Ireland
Registration Number: 368047