This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Java <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:54:02 -0600
- Subject: Updated ecj.jar
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
I have updated ecj.jar and ecj-source.tar.bz2 on sourceware.org.
This is the "reference ecj" that is used to build the .class files in
If you have a build where compiling from .java to .class is enabled,
you must update your ecj.jar. You can do this by running
I will check in the updated .class files shortly.
This update is being done because we have found a few bugs in the
Since there is no GCC release relying on the previous ecj.jar, I have
deleted it. Just as a reminder, our plan is to have versioned copies
of the .jars for release branches.