Re: Remove ARM AOF support

In message <200707261841.14887.paul@codesourcery.com>
          Paul Brook <paul@codesourcery.com> wrote:

> The arm backend has support for both gas assembly and the syntax used by
> proprietary arm assemblers (controlled by AOF_ASSEMBLER).
>
> I'm told that the only recent users of this feature were the riscos folks, and
> that they no longer care.

As one of those folks, I can confirm that.  Our latest AOF based release
was for GCC 3.4.6 and currently we're porting gcc 4.1 for RISC OS based
on ELF using binutils toolchain and we're no longer need any AOF support.
FYI, our project page is at http://gccsdk.riscos.info/.

Go ahead.

John.
John.Tytgat@aaug.net                             ARM powered, RISC OS driven