This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Enabling gcc optimization pass
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Rohit Arul Raj'" <rohitarulraj at gmail dot com>, "'gcc'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:41:08 +0100
- Subject: RE: Enabling gcc optimization pass
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 26 July 2007 08:30, Rohit Arul Raj wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have 3 functions- fun1, fun2, fun3 in the same source file and i
> want to enable one or any of the gcc optimization pass to code in fun2
> 1. Is it possible to implement this using function attributes or #pragms's?
> 2. What will be its side-effects?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....