This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Enabling gcc optimization pass
- From: "Rohit Arul Raj" <rohitarulraj at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:00:15 +0530
- Subject: Enabling gcc optimization pass
I have 3 functions- fun1, fun2, fun3 in the same source file and i
want to enable one or any of the gcc optimization pass to code in fun2
1. Is it possible to implement this using function attributes or #pragms's?
2. What will be its side-effects?