This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: URGENT : elf_update - low performance with large files ? (fwd)
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: Anitha Boyapati <anithab at sankhya dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:59:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: URGENT : elf_update - low performance with large files ? (fwd)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 03:51:57PM +0530, Anitha Boyapati wrote:
> Firstly, I would say my message is somewhere completely off the topic on
> either of the lists. But I dont know where to ask for help. I searched and
> searched for all pointers on libelf.
The fact remains that it is off-topic. This list is one of the main
tools the gcc developers use to produce the compiler, and to allow it
to become a general-purpose help list would harm gcc. That's why you'll
get replies like this one, asking you to go elsewhere.
Also, if you "searched and searched", I'm surprised that you didn't
which would point you to the developers' forum and the help list.
Google isn't that hard to use.