This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: paranoia on PowerPC
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joernr at arc dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:47:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: paranoia on PowerPC
- References: <20070724164227.GB15635@elsdt-razorfish.arc.com>
Joern Rennecke wrote:
Given the age of paranoia (the version included
with RTEMS is from Cygnus circa 1993), does this
sound familiar or is this a new issue?
Is this related to PR29100?
I don't think so since I was using 4.2.1
and tried that option upon someone else's
FWIW I ran this code on a V7 SPARC and it
also had the same flaw. Changing the optimization
level did NOT help. This was with gcc 4.2.1.