Re: GCC with formal testing docs

On 24/07/07, 张飞 <kevylong@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi:
   I know GCC is a wonderful compiler collection. I like it and trust
it. But, I can't find any formal docs about Testing GCC, both unit
testing and integrat testing. I think, as a software, GCC should be
tested and own a test report.

http://www.google.com/search?&q=gcc%20testing (Although, I guess it depends on your definition of formal docs).

GCC is thoroughly tested. None the less, there is always room for
improvement, so if you have time to implement your ideas or write
documentation, you are welcome to contribute.

Cheers,

Manuel.