MacOS X Ada patches?

   I recall one of the Ada developers mentioning that there
were patches available from another Mac OS X Ada project
which could be backported to gcc trunk to complete the
support for Ada on Mac OS X. I believe the issues were
related to the creation of shared libraries for Ada
on Darwin. Does anyone know about the status of these
patches? It would be a shame to have yet another gcc
release without proper support for Ada on Mac OS X.
            Jack