This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: paranoia on PowerPC
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joel Sherrill" <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "GCC List" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Eric Norum" <norume at aps dot anl dot gov>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:19:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: paranoia on PowerPC
- References: <46A53192.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/23/07, Joel Sherrill <email@example.com> wrote:
Given the age of paranoia (the version included
with RTEMS is from Cygnus circa 1993), does this
sound familiar or is this a new issue?
What happens if you use -mno-fused-madd option?