Re: Installing gcc-3.2

"Venkatesan Jeevanandam" <Venkatesan_Jeevanandam@mindtree.com> writes:

> DISCLAIMER:
> This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
> E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.

Please do not include this sort of disclaimer in messages sent to
mailing lists hosted at gcc.gnu.org.  They are against list policy as
described at http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html.  If you can't remove the
disclaimers from your outgoing e-mail messages, I suggest using a free
web-based e-mail account.  Thanks.

Ian