This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Add myself as libbid maintainer
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:46:59 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add myself as libbid maintainer
- References: <468D2D21.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Tom Tromey wrote:
> In this case the library has to follow the external project policy:
> It at least needs an entry on the "coding conventions" page.
Good point. HJ, would you mind updating our coding conventions page